If you are shooting weddings or events then you know how complicated it is to handle and edit several hours of RAW footage. ProImageEditors offers different video editing styles based on their vast experience and exposure of editing hundreds of videos with editing style based on videographers needs. So PIE has created two different video editing packages that expand upon your shooting style and ensure an exceptional final cut.
1. Documentary Video Editing Style
Our documentary video editing focuses on simply capturing the day, as it happens, in the order it happens. This type of editing usually has less cut out of the final dvd, little to no dramatic camera angles, less music is added and less special effects are used.
Price: Starting at 27 € per hour of RAW footage.
2. Cinematic Video Editing Style
Our cinematic video editing is defined as a “film like” look. This style aims to increase the emotional impact through use of slow motion and transition effects, saturated colors, creative camera angles and dramatic music. We help to create the “wow” factor to tell your story in a unique way. A cinematic filmed wedding requires more editing due to the sequencing of multiple cameras, lighting effects, mixing of music and voices as well as incorporating other special effects.
Price: Starting at 40 € per hour of RAW footage.
- Make sure that you have uploaded all the RAW data including any supporting photos and videos.
- Check to see that you have included all the audio files for the music overlays and have the necessary licenses for it.
- Check if your Logos are of a high resolution and are of the correct dimensions.
- If you have additional instruction that you would like to give us, please feel free to attach a text or PDF.